| organisation ||Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd.|
| known as ||Administration and Service provided in various areas of electricity department for Maharashtra State.|
| date of birth ||16-Aug-1956|
| native place ||Tagadgaon, Tal. Shirur (Ka), Dist. Beed (MS).|
| father ||Late Shri. Laxmanrao Dulbaji Sanap|
| mother ||Anusayabai Laxmanrao Sanap|
| marital status ||Married|
| education & qualification ||B.E. (Electrical) , Govt. Engg. College, Aurangabad|
| professional summary ||• Appointed as a Junior Engineer in 1981.
• Worked on different posts acquired through promotions in various zones of Maharashtra state electrical board such as Mumbai, Nashik, Pune, Aurangabad..etc
• Retired as a Chief Engineer from LD-Kalwa, Airoli, Mumbai.
| Awards & Achievement ||• Awarded with Samaj Bhushan Puraskar.
• First Chief Engineer from Vanajri Community in MSETCL.
• Implemented First 132 KV GI-Substation at Pune.
• Provided expert supervision for building EHV 132 KV, 220 KV, 400 KV substations and corresponding EHV lines in various zones of Maharashtra State.
• Appreciated by official seniors on many occasions for providing quick planning and solution on issues raised.
| hobbies ||• Reading, Listening to Music and Watching Old Hindi Movies.|
| few facts to know ||• Introduced latest technology usage in MSETCL while building substations.
• Believes in smart working through appropriate planning and implementation.
• Likes to discuss on new technologies which makes day to day work much easier.